ADVANTAGES OF BALCONY GLAZING MAGNETIC SEAL
- Default Post
Various aluminum and plastic seals are used between glass panels to provide insulation and elegance in balcony glazing systems. However, the most important problem of the existing systems in the current market is to disrupt the landscape, image and aesthetics of your balconies from the day the glazing system is installed and turns them into metal and plastic scrap (this situation is damaging to both the consumer and the national economy). When using these seals, there is dust and similar mud deposits occur between the glass and the seal due to contact with the edges of the glass.
Because the glasses get soiled quickly, our housewives are obliged to wipe the windows more frequently. For this reason, as BKS Katlanır Cam Sistemleri, we have produced a balcony glazing magnetic seal after long term R & D studies and comprehensive laboratory tests in order to eliminate all the above mentioned problems. In order to show the difference between BKS balcony glazing magnetic seal and gaskets used by other balcony glazing companies we have presented our work below.
- The seal between glasses is so thin and elegant that it doesn't even understandable that it’s there.
- It provides view, elegance, and aesthetics.
- It doesn't keep dirt in joints like other seals, and you don't have to clean the glass for a long time.
- It adds value to the country's economy.
- It eliminates the unpleasant appearance of aluminum seal.
- You don't have to change plastic seals as they become yellow.
You can have these features if you make a balcony with a magnetic seal.
Please contact our team from www.globalcon.com.tr and we will share with you details of the nearest BKS dealer from your location.